With the COVID-19 pandemic still amongst us, a lot of companies are still working remotely.
The majority of companies take time to protect data through cloud-based backups and software updates but many neglect to protect their physical infrastructure. It is this physical infrastructure that keeps equipment running at optimal performance and reduces downtime and data loss if things go wrong – it is essential to protect it effectively.
A UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system is critical equipment for any business, and it is advisable to install trusted reliable brands. All businesses will inevitably experience downtime due to I.T. issues.
Increasingly, these issues are caused by power interruptions such as spikes and surges, as well as complete mains failure. During these electrical power problems, businesses with adequate back-up power will remain protected and sensitive I.T. equipment will continue as usual.
Imagine being off site, working from home and being able to remotely monitor all of your sites connected assets on your P.C. Laptop or mobile device? There is a solution. EcoStruxure IT by APC Schneider Electric will increase your ability to manage your entire connected site.
What is EcoStruxure IT?
EcoStruxure IT by APC Schneider Electric helps monitor and manage a customer’s critical infrastructure remotely. “EcoStruxure IT is a cloud-based Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software platform that offers insight into the status of your data center, network closets and branch IT infrastructure.”
Some of the key benefits of EcoStruxure IT include:
• Easy to access – data and notifications from alarms can be accessed from any connected device or from the app on any smart phone which gives instant visibility and the flexibility to monitor your IT Infrastructure from anywhere. This helps to avoid an alarm storm and understand the root causes
• Flexibility of a cloud-based application – cloud based software updates and backup are also automatically applied.
• Smart tool predictions – proactive recommendations are provided which could mean fewer service visits are required. This also helps to mitigate risk and incidents are consolidated
• Centralised management of all networked devices (vendor neutral) which means you can manage assets from different vendors (monitoring of 3rd party equipment)
• Linked to Continu’s portal. Continu are the registered partner to on-board your business with this best-in-class software.
• The Continu team can help spot when there are issues and provide advice remotely, saving you time and costs on unnecessary call outs.
Whatever challenges your business is facing, Continu can help you ensure that your critical systems are always kept up and running, saving you money, preventing downtime, and protecting your data. If you have backup systems, cooling, ventilation etc and would be interested in a free 30 day demo of EcoStruxure, Contact us so that you can carry on with business as usual (even if that means working from home!).