WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Whilst it is most certainly not ‘business as usual’ we want to tell you how we are currently working to ensure your critical backup power systems will not be compromised. This is a time like no other when you need to rely 100% on your IT and emergency systems.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Prioritising our engineers to work with priority at our critical sites in Health, Telecoms, Utilities and Food.
- Keeping in regular contact with our supply chains – although many of these are based in Italy, France and Holland, backup power systems are deemed ‘critical’ and these lines remain open.
- Re-scheduling our engineers to critical sites – all non-essential works, such as Preventative Maintenance visits (PM) as part of your Service Support Plan may be postponed.
- Continuing to provide 24/7 emergency call outs with our specialist engineers able to fix most issues over the phone.
- Keeping in contact with you – we are still here to support you with existing orders and to process new enquires. Contact us as usual and keep an eye on our website and social media for our updates.
- Offering complete 24 hour flexibility where possible to key customers. If you would prefer we access your site when there are no staff on site, we can do this.
- Offering other electrical services – our engineers are fully qualified (18th Edition) Electrical Engineers with access clearance. If you have additional electrical works you are struggling to get resources for, we may be able to help.
We remain committed to supporting all our customers as best we can at this time.
The Continu Team